Saturday, October 6, 2007

Class and Style!

So this middle aged fag hag and her 'mo (and by middle aged i mean she was pushing a thousand) came into my store at like 11:45. This pair was kinda tragic (and by kinda i mean horribly disgustingly tragic) She was not a centimeter over 5'2" and she was in these huge platform drag queen esque heels. She was wearing footless tights, and a shear zebra printed drape skirt pulled right underneath her amazingly huge fake tits, which were fantasticly draped in a knit top, showing her bra. To top off her entire ensemble her platinum hair was hidden underneath a huge fake platinum fall that looked like it was bought at one of those party stores for 10 year old girls who want to be a pop star. it had these huge curls, and little tiny braids all wrapped through out it. And if she needed anything else to add her to the top ten best dressed list, she had taken a bottle of colored hairspray, and sprayed pink streaks through out her hair. Class and style my friends, class and style. So she and her big ole queen, came in and were buying everything in our neon line. I had brought my i-pod in today and so we were listening to my music, and for the last 10 or so minutes we had been listening to Fergie. One of my co-workers had asked to put on "Big Girls Don't Cry" which i lover, so we did. I happened to make the comment that as awesome as this song is, it includes the worst lyric in music history (I'm not gonna miss you like a child misses a blanket) and we were all kinda debating it and i was making jokes, when Ms. Classy-pants turns around and goes "excuse me, what are you saying!" i ignore her "this is a beautifull song" i reply a beautiful song with a shitty lyric. She continues to roll her head and shake her finger in disbelief, i continue to ignore her tacky ass. She finally goes back to her mo. At the end of the song Fergie gets ready to give us that gorgeous piece of musical history, because we needed to hear it one last time (apparently 6 wasn't enough!) the song ended, and our King and Queen of the Worst Dressed list are getting ready to leave. Before leaving though, the women turns to me and asks me my name, i say my name is Kirk. She then says "well Kirk, that is a beautifull song, and you need to get over yourself.. okay." and i replied with "i will not get over myself, because it is a beautifull song WITH A SHITTY LYRIC!!!!"

3 comments:

rkovo said...

lol. I love your story telling! Why is it that you get to have fun like this at work? So not fair!

Mrs. Rodriguez said...

That's a great story! You truly are a great story teller! Although, I will debate with you on that "shitty lyric"

=) love ya, babe

Anonymous said...

Kirktastic: I can actually hear you telling this story! You're a-mazing and I love you!