Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween American Apparel style!

So as most know i recently took over for visuals at my store, i still have a guy who is helping me while i lear nthe ropes, but i do all the display stuff on my own. it's more paper work help than anything else. On tuesday i did the halloween displays, i chose to do super hero's because i am that nerdy. You would seriously be amazed at how many people come in and want to make a super hero costume in our store. I've had people ask me to help them do incredibles, fantastic four, wonder woman, catwoman (i've done three different versions!) batgirl, poison ivy. it's kinda cray. so we did a super hero display.
supergirl

wonder woman

robin (girl version)

the display :)

1 comment:

rkovo said...

Definitely sexy. Next time you should have models! lol.