Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Tomato

For those of you who see me on a daily or weekly basis, you hav heard me talk about my t-shirt line. Heck if you are my friend on myspace, or if we im, you've heard me talk about it. I have been working on it for almost two years now, trying to get it just right, get the right feel, the right style. I have finally found it, and i plan on sharing it with everyone as fast i can. The two images i am sharing today, are gonna be the main logo, one with the company name (Little Tomato) and one with i guess what is our mascot, my very own Little Tomato (he is going to be making several appearences because i kinda am in love with him. there is a picture of him on my fridge - i swear it!)



these were done by a very talented friend of mine, John McGee. He has been helping me out so much in realizing my dream. This is a huge step towards greatness, and more steps are being made as we speak. thank you to everyone who has been suppotive, i hope i don't let anyone down :)

No comments: