Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Unfortunate Souls


So i hate to say this but I found this picture that celebrity blogger Perez Hilton recently posted. The picture was taken by Joan Marcus for Travel & Leisure magazine (October issue).

So while my stomach has not stopped churning completely, this picture does take away a few of the qualms i had with the original image (which was a bit funny, and off colored due to being scanned from a news paper.) this one is alot clearer, and the hair looks alot better, it no longer reminds me of cotton candy from a carnival. I still don't really see Ursula sea witch, but it is a step closer from the spiky alien transvestite they were calling Sherie Rene Scott in costume. the make up in this picture is a huge step up for me though, so unless she is going to put on huge false top lashes and cake her skin in pink, i think we are a step up in the right direction.

p.s. i totally want a little mermaid bathrobe... some one work on that for me :)

HOLLA back

No comments: