Sunday, August 5, 2007

D-I-L-F


So first off i would like to say i have baby fever. I want a baby so badly. i love children. I've always wanted to have kids, I've always known that i want a family, even if I am a single parent, I still want to raise a baby. My friend Candice has said she thinks that's why I am so boy crazy, because my body is trying to make a baby. Which makes sense to me. I really want one though. Sometimes when i am out shopping i see cute baby things, and i buy them. I have a box of stuff for the baby i don't have yet... I realize how lame that is, but some of the stuff is really cool, and what if they don't have it by the time i have a baby who needs them. Anyways, today at my work, there was this guy in his early thirties, and he was the most gorgeous Doctor i have ever seen, like eat your heart out McDreamy. to top it all off though, he had his two year old son in one of those swedish baby carriers that you wear in the front. He would talk to his son and shake a little to calm him down, he was soooooo cute. When i was helping him to he would say if its not enough trouble and then flash this gorgeous grin..... mmmmmmmm cute doctor dads. I would like one of those too. I want a baby and a cute doctor in his early thirties so we can be hot DILFs. Thats the new plan, so if there are any thirty-something professionals who want to be a dad, get to the front of the line. in honor of Hot Dads everywhere, especially my sexy doctor friend where ever he may be, i've posted a few of my fav celebrity dad pictures. Thank you for making parenthood sexy


1 comment:

JERmezz said...

listen, just because i don't have a job and i'm only 29...