Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Weekend Recap of the madness :)


Friday night: Acid Disko at Lucky Cheng's. This is seriously one of my favorite clubs, if you haven't been to Acid Disko yet please check it out. I spent the night sipping (and by sipping i mean gracefully guzzling) vodka and red bulls, with my good friend Tommy, and Lusty J. We were joined by Lusty's roomate josh (who is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!) and his adorable boyfriend Eric (also a fast favorite of mine.) It was ridiculously crowded this friday, partially because of the monsoon, and partially because it's an amazing party. all and all it was a grand night.





Sunday night: Hot Mess. Ok, i'm gonna say this again, if you haven't been to Hot Mess, get there. It is seriously awesome. I got there at about 12:30, and it was in high gear. I danced the night away with Tommy, Joey, Lusty, Jamin, Ben Andrews, and Paul. It is always great to see Epiphany, who truely turns it out. She is so beautifull on the inside as well as on the outside. This sunday all the gogo's wore sailor hats, and Epiphany was decked out in military garb. I don't know why but everyone seemed to be in a licking mood.

From me licking Jamin ( i thought he was gonna unhinge his jaw and swallow me!) to Ben licking my face (ruining any chance of me looking good in a picture). It was just one of those days. I am a little glad i went out, i was feeling a little yuck, but i braved it put my contacts on, and slapped on some eye make up, and walked out the door. My eyes looked like crap. i looked so coked out. But i didn't have time, and it was to late to turn around, so i went, i have never gotten more compliments on my make up, Everyone loved it, apparently purple makes my eyes pop. I rolled into bed around three and woke up at like 2 the next day, i love having mondays off of work!



2 comments:

Steven Tylor O'Connor said...

I so need to be 21

Steven Tylor O'Connor said...

and i also wish I wasn't kicked out of Acid Disco..... such is my life. haha