Wednesday, August 1, 2007

DVB

So i have decided that when i grow up... i want to be Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckhem. I mean honestly who wouldn't want to be her. She's thin, she's beautifull, she's married to David Beckhem, she's stylish, she was a spice girl, she's British, she's married to David Beckhem (who is mentioned twice because he's worth it!) But seriously, she and her husband have the most amazing style. Her denim line for Rock and Republic is intense, rumor has it that there is going to be a men's line coming out soon, she also has hand bags that are sold in japan. VB was always my favorite Spice Girl (aside from Ginger, but thats like apples and oranges practically) there was just something about that fantastic pout, and slender frame, that commanded my utmost attention. Her solo album all though not exactly chart topping was satisfying. I watched her reality special, soooo good. Some people said it made her seem unapproachable, to me it made her seem marvelous. But above all what i am most jealous of (other then her marriage) is her hair, the asymetrical bob she is sporting rocks my world. i seriously want my hair to look like that, it's to short right now, but im gonna grow it like that, it's gonna be off the hook, for reals. if you need anymore convincing feel free to check out these pictures from W magazine, this spread was hot,



No comments: