Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rain was made for kissing



So i live my life in a movie. I have an amazing score, and it's extremely dramatic. The supporting cast is fab, Meryl Streepe is gonna make a cameo, it's gonna be off the hook. Patricia Fields is gonna be my costume designer. i'm gonna look hot. The most important part of the movie though, is gonna be my screen kiss. The on screen kiss between the star and his loved one is the most important kiss of all. I imagine it to be a little like the kiss at the end of Breakfast at Tiffany's, actually in truth i imagine most of my life to be like an Audrey Hepburn film. High Fashion, high class, and with amazing song and dance numbers. But the kiss will defiantly be like that. Preferably after a heart wrenching fight, i will run into the rain. Only to be followed by the love of my life, who is also fashionably dressed. He will chase after me in the rain, and stop me, and then pull me close to him, and we will kiss. And it will be fierce. Trust me when i say it always happens just like that. Kissing in the rain is seriously the most amazing. it may not happen exactly like the movie in my head, but it's just as magical. i plan on doing it pretty often.

1 comment: