Monday, August 27, 2007

Kiss The Girl



This is another production shot from the broadway bound production of "The Little Mermaid ". It's of Ariel (Sierra Boggess) and Eric (Sean Palmer) during "Kiss the Girl". Once again i would justl like to state how nervouse i am about this show, it could either be a Lion King-esque triumph, or a Tarzan like disaster. From the reviews i have read everything sounds good, and i am sure Disney has spared no expense on the production, so it will be lavish. I am most curious about Sherri Rene Scott's portrayal of Ursela, who is my favorite Disney villain, and sings one of my all time favorite Disney songs. I love Sherri Rene Scott. She was my favorite part of Aida, and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, and she breaks my heart in the last 5 Years. I just don't know if i see her as Ursela, I've been trying to find a picture of her in costume... but so far I've got nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.