Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Know Who Killed Me



So i am probably the biggest chicken in the world when it comes to scary movies. They don't even need to be all that scary even, they will scare me. I went and saw "I Know Who Killed me" last week with my friend Chealsea. The movie was really good. Miss Lohan really pulled through and delivered a pretty good performance. The script could have been a little more developed, there were definatly things that i wanted to be further explained, and a little more clear. On the other hand there were things that were to obvious. Over all though, i truely enjoyed it. I think my favorite thing about the movie though had to be watching LiLo on the strip pole on and off for at least a good 20 minutes of the film, i felt like it was when in doubt show Lindsay on the pole in her panties, and that worked for me. The gore was appropriatly good, i was defiantly grossed out. There were also definatly funny moments, like the two hookers looking over lindsay's body, or her the mom hearing the Lindsay and her boyfriend having sex, that was probably the funniest sequence i've seen in a while.If Lindsay wants to show she's up for more mature roles, she defiantly isn't wasting anytime, this role was very dark, and let her curse like a sailor, pole dance in her nothings, smoke before and after sex, and she got to cause people bodily harm. I seriously think Chelsea and i were the worst people to go see that movie together, i was terrified, curled into a little ball hiding behind my cotton, and chelsea was like into my shoulder. I am glad no one else was with us or saw us, I'm sure we were a ridiculous sight. We were both like is it over, and i'd be unsure because the music was still scary. The score was amazing, i love scary movie scores, they are sooooo amazing. I'm contimplating buying the score.

Over all the movie was great if you have a chance check it out. Lindsay needs all the box office support she can get, so show the girl some love.

No comments: