Friday, July 6, 2007

New beginings


i am an actor singer/dancer/designer/writer
i am not a cliche, i am simply a well rounded individual
i live in new york
i love it here.
i belong here
i love the simple things
my favorite color is blue
i spent alot of time trying to be something i wasn't
i won't do that ever again.
i don't have perfect hair
i have no volume controll
i talk to my self
i am thin, its the way god intended it
i bite my nails when im nervous, or all the time which ever happens first
i am a horrible speller
if im passionate about something i shake, i can't help it
i am never gonna be the person who walks in the room, and everyone stares at them
i don't believe in crying
and if you make me cry, i will deny it till the end of time
i miss the days when Brittany was hot, and Christina was the black sheep of pop music
i'm a pretty classy b*tch
i love a big black soulfull diva
i love alot
i never look just right
i will always end up rushing and being late no matter how early i leave my house
i live at Le Larme de Fuchsia
i have a green couch named herculese
i am genuinly friendly
i drink out of red pastic cups
i think lonely is a good color on me
i use internet slang in my every day speech
true story, chow, hot sauce, your mom, and jazz are my favorite things to say
i sometimes use big words incorrectly to confuse people
i will eventually trip and fall if given enough tries
if i wear white, i will spill on it
im not the smart one, or the cool one, but i will never betray you, and i will stand by you.
i am secretly the shyest person you will ever meet

lately i've felt like i have a lot of thoughts i'd like to express, and a i am in the very early stages of my career, so i wanted an outlet that i could share things. i hope who ever comes across this enjoys it, and if you don't feel free to not tell me, because the part of me that does care what other people think is getting beaten up by the larger and stronger parts of me that don't care at all.

1 comment:

me said...

kirk! its elise lol rem me??
hope everythings going well. ps ur pictures rock